Wednesday, July 2, 2008

the new baby.....




is already trying to steal my spotlight! Well, today mommy and daddy went to get some pictures of our new baby. The baby was going to be coming on Jan 30th but today they said probably not until Feb 5. Mommy thinks they are wrong and thinks that the baby is going to still come on january 30. She was right about me....May 5....but those doctors kept saying april 30th....we will see who wins this time! We have not been up to too much lately. Trying to play outside when it is not too hot out and going to the pool a few times. It feels so nice in the pool and I get to check out lots of hot chicks in their little bikinis and they are all my size! It is so much fun! This weekend daddy is going to build us a patio in our backyard, I am so excited. he is going to set up my pool back there...then i can go swimming right in my own backyard. i also think my uncle scott and aunt steph are coming down to bring gavin and madison to see me. I am so excited. Maybe on saturday we can do something fun while daddy is at home working hard! Well, let me know if you want to do something this weekend, because mommy and I want to get out of the house while daddy is working like a dog! And, I suppose I will share some pictures of my new baby....talk to you soon, love always, henry scott morgan!

No comments: