Thursday, July 17, 2008

We went shopping for baby!




Happy Thursday Everyone,


Hope you are all having a nice week. I am, although I do not like all this thunder...it is so scary! This past week i got to do a lot of fun things! Over the weekend my mommy worked so I stayed with Lynn, Amy and Ethan and had lots of fun playing with them! I had so much fun I cannot wait to see Ethan again! That was on Sunday, on Friday I got lucky enough to stay at grandma and grandpa albers house while mommy worked! They took me on a ride in the car and to see my cousin ethan! So i got to see ethan twice in one weekend! Then on Monday Eleanor came over so mommy could sleep, she had so much fun with me! And on tuesday mommy took me shopping for what we hope is my baby sister! we bought LOTS of cute girl clothes! (I secretly want a brother, but I know my mommy wants a girl so she can dress her up in pink....because I HATE pink!) Tomorrow night daddys friends from college are going to come over and then on saturday we are going to go do something fun in the sun and in the water! And on Sunday night we are hopefully going to leave for our vacation with grandma and grandpa morgan up to northern mn camping. It will be mommy and Is first vacation this summer, so daddy better not have to go to jury duty on monday, or we will be VERY upset! Well, I guess that is about it. Have a great week! Love, Henry

No comments: