Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tough Boy






Hey everyone,


Hope you are all having a fabulous thursday! I sure am, I already got to go to the park this morning and flirt with a cute little girl! I have really become a great walker in the last few days! I walk EVERYWHERE! My knees feel great, for the first time in months! well the other night I got to stay over night at grandma and grandpa morgans house, it was only the second time ever that I have stayed away from mommy and daddy overnight! I had a lot of fun though, i even woke them up in the middle of the night! haha....I wanted to see them in the middle of the night because they are so much fun! I got to play with the dogs out at their house too, and the nice little lambs! Then yesterday, mommy and daddy took me on a car ride to nelson wisconsin for cheese curds and ice cream! they just felt like going for a boring car ride (i have NO idea why?) ! But then we stopped to see my great-grandma on the way home and she knew right who i was! I waved and blew lots of kisses to her! And last night when we were just hanging out at home Lynn, Amy and Ethan came over to play with me! It was so much fun, I want to be just like Ethan, he can run and talk....we are going to cause a lot of trouble when we get older! I even gave him lots of rides on my tractor, he kept saying it was his, but don't worry it is still at my house and it is still mine! but mommy did take some pictures of me pushing ethan! well, i better get going to take my nap! hope you all have a nice weekend! love ya, henry

No comments: