Thursday, June 26, 2008

its hot.






Happy summer everyone, hope you are all enjoying the sweltering heat! Our house is hot. I want to go somewhere with air conditioning....if you have ac please give me a call and let me know, I will be over in a jiffy! We have not been up to much lately. Mommy has been working days and i hate it. She leaves right when i wake up and gets home right before bed. It makes me sad. After this weekend though then she is off for a while again so i guess it is ok! Today i got my first hair cut! I look pretty spiffy! I did a really good job and didnt even cry until mommy got out the camera to take a picture of me! Mommy gave me a marshmallow for doing such a nice job! Then we went and saw daddy at work and showed him my nice new hair cut! He thought I looked pretty handsome! Well, I gotta run. Gma Morgan is coming to get me so that mommy and daddy can go to rochester and run some errands with out me this evening....talk to you later, love henry

No comments: