Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Isn't it supposed to be Nice out!









I am SO sick of this awful weather! But, today mommy did take me to the park to play so that was good at least! I am starting to walk more and more everyday, last night I took a lot of steps to grandma albers....she was leaving my house and i wanted to go with her so i could see grandpa....can you believe this though, she said NO.... :( oh well, i got to stay at home with mommy i guess! Today when we were at the park I took even more steps all by myself. The max at one time was 40! Pretty impressive, I know! My favorite new hobby is pushing around a chair my auntie kari and uncle kyle gave me for my birthday, i push it everywhere! I even put things in the chair and give them a ride for free! Well, not much else has been happening at my house lately...we are pretty boring...but I will add a few pictures from the park today, since I am so photogenic and mommy loves to take my picture! have a great weekend everyone, I will too with my grandma and grandpa morgan because my mommy has to work, work, work! Love ya, Henry

No comments: