Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Watch Out

Good evening everyone, Hope your February is going well...mine really is not so far. Mommy has been working WAY too much. It is really starting to annoy me. I wish that she would realize that I need her more than her work needs her. Whatever! At least she was home most of today and will be until Friday...thank goodness! I was very lucky when mommy was at work to have Daddy watch me on saturday, grandma albers watch me on sunday, my aunt kari watched me on monday and today daddy was with me again! I had so much fun with everyone. And on Sunday it was so much fun seeing my cousin ethan again. He is SO BIG. I tried to show off to him a little, I think he liked my moves....I could tell he was a little jealous of my crawling! But I am so jealous of him, he gets to walk all over. He is so lucky! Well, I better get going because I am SO tired...and I am kind of cranky, or so mommy says....but then again, what does she know! Have a nice night and hopefully I will talk to you all soon, Henry

No comments: