Monday, February 18, 2008

The last week










hey everyone, sorry I have not updated in a while, but I have been one busy boy! Since I last posted, I have been having lots of fun! Mommy and Daddy took me to Wisconsin Dells for a few days, we stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge. It was a lot of fun. They had lots of stuff to do, but by day three I was kind of sick of the water. So mommy took me shopping instead! I really had a lot of fun, but I was really happy to get back home by my toys and my step in the living room. Since we have been home I have not done much, besides get into trouble....thats what mommy thinks! I have a lot of fun in kitchen cupboards, stairs, the bathroom, pretty much anyway that I can make a mess I do! It is so much fun. I also got to see my uncle scott and cousin gavin over the weekend, gavin gave me lots of nice kisses! Well, I am getting tired now so I better add some pics quick and get going to bed. Have a great day! Love Henry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Henry!