Friday, February 1, 2008

February!

Hey everyone, Hope you are all doing well! I am having a fun day at home today with Mommy! Yesterday mommy had to go to a class all day, but that was okay because I got to hang out with Daddy and Megan came to watch me! I am really starting to want to walk....I can pull myself up to a standing position and push my walker all by myself! I like to think I am SO BIG! On Wednesday when Mommy was off we got to go to the YMCA in ROchester and while Mommy worked out I played with a whole bunch of other little kids...it was so much more fun than being at home. Then Mommy took me swimming, it was kind of chilly, but I still loved it. Especially because they have a big duck in the water park so that made it a lot of fun, because I love looking at ducks! Mommy also made reservations for us to go to Wisconsin dells over Valentines day. We are going to stay someplace where they have an indoor water park, that should be a lot of fun! Well, Daddy is home now, so I better go play with Daddy. Have a great day and a nice weekend. Love Henry

No comments: