Sunday, February 24, 2008

I am ready for spring!

Good Morning,

Hope you all had a good week! I sure did! Mommy and I went to the Y on Thursday so that was fun and we went shopping....of course, I did get awfully bored. But Mommy found some really cute things for me! Mommy has been working some crazy hours the past couple of days though, so i am very happy that she is home by me today. She worked Friday all day from 7am-730 pm but she came to see me at Grandma and Grandpa Albers house when she was donew ith work, but then she left and I got to stay overnight at their house because mommy went back to work on saturday morning at 300am! But she only worked 8 hours and was back home by noon yesterday! It was so nice! Today we are going to go for a walk outside and hopefully stop at the park! If we do I will try to add some pictures later! Hope you all had a good week! Love ya, Henry

No comments: