Thursday, February 28, 2008

Not Much!

Rio was so scary at first, but he is the perfect sized dog for me!
I Love my Grandpa...He was helping me catch that crazy little doggie, Rio!
Happy 3rd Birthday Gavin! I wish I could have eaten that cake!
Mommy took some cute little naked pics of me yesterday, watch for more later!
Mom, Dad and Me on Christmas Eve at Gma and Gpa Morgans!
Mommy and Me with my New Barn!
Great-Grandpa and Me with my Barn, I love it!
Gavin and I at the Albers Family Christmas! He is such a nice cousin!

Hey Everyone, Hope you are having a good week! I am having a fun week with Mommy. Yesterday I got to go meet Lisa, mommys friend. I was pretty good, but Mommy didn't let me take a nap so i was so tired and so cranky by the end of the evening. Mommy also went shopping a little bit at the mall and of course bought "Madison" clothes, but she only bought me a few things...I hope I never have a sister or I won't get anything! This afternoon Mommy might take me to the library, if I ever decide to take a nap. She thought I was going to lay down for a nap about a half hour ago...haha! I don't know who she was fooling. As soon as she walked out the door I stood up and started talking to the bunny on the floor and shaking my crib and making raspberries I was having so much fun...mommy said i was a stinker! So maybe in a little while I will go take a nap! I thought I would add some more pictures today, since we finally got our old camera back, so we have some good pics from x-mas, gavins b-day and some pictures with my Grandpa McNamara. Enjoy! See you soon, Henry

No comments: