Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What a Nice Day!









Good Afternoon Everyone,


I hope you all got a chance to get out and enjoy this gorgeous day! The best part of today is that I got to spend it with Daddy this morning and now mommy this afternoon! A day does not get much better than that! Mommy took me to the park this afternoon and I had so much fun, there were SO many kids there that I was in my own little heaven watching everyone else....including a cute little one year old girl who was walking quite proficiently, I wish she would teach me her tricks! Well, Mommy took a bunch of pics of me so I will add them now! Enjoy and have a great week. My professional pics are online now, to view you can to go http://www.tjb-photography.com/ Click on Enter Site, and in bottom right hand corner clients and for password put in: funtobeone then you can view my pics, they are pretty cute! Have a great day! Love Henry

No comments: