Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy belated Memorial Day!

Hey everyone, Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! I sure did. Mommy was off all weekend so that was wonderful! On Saturday Mommy, Daddy and I went to the cities to Como Zoo, Chilis, and a few other places. It was a really nice relaxing day, although I was kind of fussy...my little ears hurt. :( Then when we got home Mommy planted flowers and daddy worked in the basement while Eleanor came over to watch me! On Sunday, things only got better, my Grandma Albers watched me so Mommy could get some more stuff done at home since i was being quite difficult and fussy because my poor ears hurt. Then Mommy took me to see margaret and sure enough i still had/have an ear infection! But i am so much better already! I feel like a new boy! yesterday mommy had some friends over so i got to see christina, carrie, and auntie bonnie! We even went to all their houses! I got really sleepy though....looking at houses is HARD work! Then last night daddy took me to grandma and grandpa morgans house when mommy went to work to see some new baby lambs! they were so soft and cuddly! Well, I hope everyone has a good week! I cant wait until wednesday, because I should be able to meet my new cousin ...she should arrive tomorrow! Yippee!!! See you soon, Love Henry Scott Morgan

No comments: