Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope all you Moms are having a fabulous day, My Mom sure is, because she is at home with me (what could be better!) Well lets see, since my Birthday I have had a double ear infection and now a cold, so I havent done anything too fun in the last week. But I have been having a lot of fun with all of my new toys! Daddy has been busy helping grandpa morgan do field work, so i have spent a lot of time at home with my mommy. Yesterday we did go get my 1st birthday pictures taken in Winona. You can get a sneak peak at www.tjbphotography.blogspot.com . I hope they turn out well! The ones that are on the blog are pretty cute! Then Mommy and I went shopping, I was a REALLY good boy and a BIG help....trying to take tags off of clothes as we walked through stores, pushing things off shelves and waving to all the other shoppers! Then last night we went to Grandma and Grandpa Albers house for my uncle lynns 30th birthday party....he is pretty old! The best part was that I got to see my cousins Gavin and Ethan and my aunts and uncles, and Leah, Paula, Denny and Shiela! So much fun! Well, I better go because i need to go find something else to get into and Mommy says she needs to clean the house, she says (sarcastically) what a fun way to spend mothers day! Well, hope you all are doing well and mommy will try to add pics from lynns bday party soon! Love ya, Henry

No comments: