Sunday, April 6, 2008

What a Circus!

So, the last week or so has been pretty boring! I have not done too much, I finally got feeling better after being sick for almost a whole week. I did a really good job though, I infected most of the people know! Grandma ALbers, Gma and Mpa Morgan, Bonnie, Mom, Dad, the whole works! I say, I did a mighty fine job! So this past week I have just been hanging out at home or with Grandma/Grandpa while mom and dad have been working! My life is so great! The weather also finally started to get a bit nicer outside so mom could take me for walks outside! Which is so nice. My favorite thing to do now is climb to the front door and look out at the birds, and bang on it until mommy takes me outside! I love to watch the birds, or people walking by.....and I really love it when dogs walk by or when i see puppies out on our walks, they really make me smile! Yesterday I saw a whole bunch of people, but most importantly I saw clowns, elephants and mini horses. I went to the circus! I also saw my cousins and aunts and uncles, except kari and kyle:( The circus was a lot of fun, but it really wore me out. I was so tired last night! Well, today I am playing with Grandma and Grandpa Albers, and Gavin too. Mommy and Daddy are working, of course! Hope everyone had a good weekend! And I will try to add circus pics soon! Love, Henry Scott Morgan

No comments: