Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another nice day!

Good morning everyone, Hope you are all getting a chance to get outside and enjoy this beautiful weather! I sure am! This morning daddy took me for a walk in my red wagon , it was so much fun! All I want to do is GO OUTSIDE! I get so sad if mommy makes me stay in the house so she can clean or do some other boring thing! We have been going to the park almost everyday now! It is so much fun! I love the swing and going down the slide, I can even go down all by myself now, mommy just sets me up on top and down I go! It is so fun! I am so happy it is nice outside! Yesterday I was soo worn out from playing that mommy and I went to bed at 700! And, you are not going to believe this, but both of us slept until 715 or 730 this morning! It was pretty amazing! Well, I will try to post some pics later, because I am a lot of new pics that mommy has taken of me! Hope you all have a great day, love henry

No comments: