Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good Morning

Good Morning Everyone, Hope everyone else is doing well! I sure am, it is finally quite nice outside! THANK GOODNESS! I was SO sick of the cold weather, snow, ick! Mommy and Daddy can now take me on walks or to the park...or we can just play outside! (although on Monday...when it was only 50 degrees, mommy took me outside and I got sunburned! I must have skin just like Gma Albers, what is mommy going to do!) I LOVE to stand right by the front door and look outside. I get really excited when Mommy comes over and takes me outside to read my books! I also do have some VERY important news to share, I can walk....well that is kind of a lie, but I can take a few steps! All by myself! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me! I took my first steps unassisted to Mommy the other day when we were playing outside. Pretty soon I get to turn one, I am so excited to see everyone! I think it is going to be a lot of fun, but I really wish my cousin Gavin could come....:( (oh yeah, and his parents too!) Well, I hope everyone has a nice day/week and sometime soon I will add some more cute pictures of myself! Love ya, Henry Scott Morgan

No comments: