Monday, March 17, 2008

Sorry for the Delay

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone,

Hope you have all had a nice past week or so, I have been staying busy getting into stuff at home! I am getting more and more mobile, I think someday soon I am going to surprise mommy and daddy by walking. I can stand pretty well all by myself but only if I am in a good mood! There really isnt anything new going on at our house, mommy is getting ready for spring....she gets crabbier everyday when it is cold outside! i have really missed mommy the last few days, because this is her weekend to work so I have not seen her very much but thankfully today she is going to spend all day with me! On Friday I got to spend the evening with Grandma and Grandpa Albers....we had a lot of fun, I love showing off my tricks! Then yesterday I spent the day with my other grandma and grandpa and I got to see Great-grandpa mcnamara, great aunt carmen and donna. They all gave me plenty of love too, but i still was quite sad when mom had to go to work! well i better get going, I will try to update later this week and add some new pictures, because I am just SO cute!
Have a great day, Love Henry Scott Morgan

No comments: