Sunday, March 30, 2008

I know, its been a while!

My easter gifts from the bunny!



Dont I look so cool!!!





Good Morning Everyone,


Hope you are all doing well, I am doing okay. It has been a very busy and sad past week. I will start with Easter, it was great! The easter bunny came to my house and put some good stuff in my easter basket, which was really nice! I got a farm book, a shovel to play with this summer, a plate with some big boy silverware, new onesies, a MN Twins outfit and a couple of other shirts. Then I went to Grandma and Grandpa Morgans house and they gave me some really fun stacking cups and a cute little outfit fr this summer. I also got to see my great-grandma Morgan which was really nice! I even got my picture taken with her! After lunch we left there and went to my other grandma and grandpas house. I got to see Gavin, Scott, Steph, Kari and Kyle...oh yeah and great-grandma albers! I got some more really nice stuff at there house....Gma and Gpa gave me two really nice books, I love the one with all the animals in it! They also gave me some bubbles....they are really fun! I also got two esater books from my aunts and uncles as well as some other toys! It was a great day, but I was really wore out and ready to be back at home that night. My poor mommy got sick that night though, I think she ate too much of my candy! On Monday we got news that my great-grandma morgan was not doing very well, so daddy went to see her and she ended up passing away later that day. So sad, but I am still really happy that she came to easter so that I could see her. So on friday we had her wake and yesterday we had her funeral, so I am ready for a day at home of rest and relaxation after all of that activity. I got to see lots of people and I was a very good boy, mommy and daddy said so! but I still really like to be at home! So today I think mommy and I are just going to hang out at home, I have a little cold so I am not sure if mommy is going to take me for a walk outside, I really want to go but I know daddy will say....NO walk for you, you have a cold! Well, I better add some pictures quick and get going (Mommy is looking bored, and I am busy filling up my diaper!)! Hope you all have had a nice week and I love you all, Henry Scott Morgan!

No comments: