Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Spring!

Hey Everyone, I know I know it is only 430 in the morning, but I am awake as can be! Well I am so happy that it is spring...the last week or so mommy has been able to take me out for a stroller ride most days, except of course yesterday when it thought it needed to snow all day long. It was very pretty snow, but I am ready for spring! This last week mommy was supposed to work on Wednesday night, but thank goodness she switched into friday night so she could stay home with me ALL week long! Thank Goodness! We had a really nice week. On Thursday night I stayed with Aunt bonnie, randy, and grandma and gpa morgan because mommy and daddy thought they should go on a "date" with adults...instead of with me (mean folks!). At least I got to be with some good people while they were out and about! Then yesterday I saw my uncle Lynn and cousin ethan in the morning because they stopped to play at my house, we had a good time! I cannot believe how big my cousin ethan is getting! Someday soon I am going to start walking like him, it would be so much better than on my knees all of the time. I can stand up pretty darn good all by myself now, I thought that was pretty impressive! I also know where my nose is and how to turn the fan on! But back to yesterday, mommy also took me to Grandpa and Gma Albers' house and Ethan was there too! It was my lucky day! he even shared his sippy cup with me! I stayed at Gma and Gpas house when mommy went to work too....we went and picked up rio from the doggie spa (seriously, I think he gets more spoiled than me!), we went grocery shopping and we went to eat at Bakers Square! Yummy! Well, I cant wait to see my other cousin gavin tomorrow and uncle scott and aunt steph! Pretty soon baby Madison is going to be here! yah!!! Well, have a happy easter everyone and if your lucky I will have mommy take some pictures of me with my bunny ears on and Ill post them later today! Love you all, Henry Scott Morgan

No comments: