Saturday, May 7, 2011

Loving the weather!

Good Evening,

I am just loving this weather so much, it is so nice to be able to get outside and make our yard look nice and have the kids out to play for hours! It wears them out…and me too! This past week Henry turned FOUR! I cannot believe it, at all! It just seems completely unbelievable to me that henry is four! Wow! On Thursday he has school in the AM, so we brought treats! Dino cookies for the boys and flower cookies for the girls! They were just adorable! He came home with a cute hat from school, that he loves! After his nap, gma morgan dropped by! (he also did have balloons here this AM from the Morgans-which he and O both really enjoy!) Then that evening we went to Chuck E Cheese’s for supper and to play games! Both kids loved it! Henry had a blast playing all the games! Olivia wished she was four so she could play all the games! Thursday night was a great night to go though, there were people there, but not many so it was relatively easy to watch the kids! Then we came home and Gma and Gpa Albers came with!  And, that He and Ethan are the same age now! He thinks that is just too cool!  We got him a scooter, TBall bat, guitar, Tractor activity book, dino book, dino learning cards, and a puzzle.  He is excited for us to get the scooter put together, hopefully scott can soon, because I too am anxious to see if he can ride it! He recently started having interest in riding a bike…which is promising for me!  I was starting to think that maybe he would not want to ride a bike ever!

Today I took the kids to a craft sale with my mom, they were good. I found lots of great things! Then we stopped at the mall and at the grocery store! The kids love going to Hy Vee where they can go to the play area/ childcare while I grocery shop! And so do i! It is so easy to shop without distractions!

Then this afternoon I planted all my flowers Pauline bought the other day, they are just beautiful! Ah…I love to look out and see them all! It makes the front of our house look so nice! And I put up my new decorations that I bought at the craft sale today-they too look wonderful! Then we went to prom to see Lauren, Eleanor and Becca-the three babysitters they really remember! They were both bored, but henry was getting his picture with them! So we did!

And their babysitters are so sweet, because they gladly took photos with them and seemed genuinely happy that they came to see them all dressed up!

Well, I am going to read my book and head to bed! I am exhausted!

Toodles~Katie

No comments: