Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fighting

That is all that happens at this house between H and O. Nothing new to report. We are loving the ability to get outside and play though! whew, each night they are wiped out and so am I! Every night this week it has been after 9 when I put them in bed, because we finally come inside around 845 and then it is bathtime, booktime and finally bedtime! but, we have had a fun week enjoying the weather outside! last night the kids and Scott planted a garden, so that should be fun for the kids! We also transplanted a few raspberry plants from scotts mom.  Hopefully we get some berries! They sound delicious already-and way cheaper than the 3.99 in the store! Well, I am just going to add some photos quickly and then head to bed as I am exhausted and am debating going to garage sales in goodhue tomorrow…but seriously what do these kids need? Tonight I put out three toys they never play with at the end of our driveway-hopefully people take them home and I never see them again! So, I certainly should not be buying any more toys!

No comments: