Monday, April 4, 2011

Random Spring Stuff

Well today is my Saturday, as I worked the weekend.  The kids spent a fun day with Gma (and Gpa?) Albers yesterday going to the Eagle Center in Wabasha and Lark toys in Kellogg.  Henry came home with a harmonica…that he is very proud of!

Henry had his kindergarten screening a few weeks ago and failed his hearing test in his left ear and we are really starting to notice, so I think later this week I will have to take him in.  Hopefully it is just a little fluid in his ear and nothing more.  Both little monkeys have been sick now for the past few days, of course while I am working.  Olivia slept with me for most of the morning on the couch today while Henry played and now she is in her crib just a coughing away.   Poor girl. 

Well next week Scott and I leave on vacation to Boston!  I cannot wait.  And I know that Scott cannot wait either, he is in serious need of a break, from homework, regular work, and the chaos of taking kids with us everywhere! We arrive on Thursday early afternoon and return on Tuesday late evening.  So far we are planning to go to Maine on Saturday and spend the day sightseeing, Sunday we have tickets to a Red Sox game, and Monday I run the race at 10AM.  It will certainly be a fun vacation, and hopefully relaxing!

Next week before we leave I will post information on here as to how to can access the marathons website to see my status in the race.  At this moment I really do not care what my time is, as long as it is under 4 hours.  I would love a 3:30, however that is nine minutes less than my one last fall and I am just not sure that I can do it!  We will see….

Have a great night, Miss Olivia is awake and crying Sad smile 

~Katie

No comments: