Friday, October 8, 2010

october or june???

Good morning everyone,

we have had a nice week here, the weather has been beautiful!  I only worked monday night this week, so we have ben able to get outside a lot and play!  Yesterday we went to tweites pumpkin patch near byron.  Henry was very excited because we got to ride on a big bus!  Olivia came along as well, and she too got to sit with no car seat, which i think she loved!  Then last night we carved a pumpkin and that too made henry one happy boy!  he is just so in love with pumpkins!  today will be filled with getting ready to go to the cabin this afternoon and preparing my mind for a marathon.  I know i can do it, but I am nervous about running 26.2 miles.  I would really like to qualify for  Boston, which is around 3:40 but I am just not quite sure (well almost certain) that I will be able to do that! we shall see.  So, if you want to look at results after the marathon they will be available online at www.whistlestopmarathon.com  so i will post my results as soon as i can!  have a great weekend!  ~katie

No comments: