Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Olivia Kate!

I cannot believe how fast Olivias First Year flew by! It is so sad! She is just getting to be more and more fun though!!!! It is amazing how much a one year old knows and understands! I am ready for her to start walking (kind of)... She really does not show a whole lot of interest in it yet, other than with her walking toys....but she loves being a total girl! On Saturday, Scott and I took H and O to the Childrens Museum in St. Paul and a little boy kept playing with Olivia in this one little area and she kept just waving her bracelet at him...it was so cute! I just thought....what a girl! We had her Birthday Party on the 23rd, and she got so many great toys and cute clothes! And Henry got her a little music/stage toy from him and Scott and I got her a handmade bracelet, necklace and earrings set and it is so precious! I just love it! and surprisingly, she leaves it all alone for the time being! And we also got her a cozy coupe...since Henrys I bought at a garage sale and it has seen much better days! Tonight I actually sadly have to work, but plan to make us a nice supper and scott is bringing home a DQ Reeses Blizzard cake that I can eat! So we can all have some cake for her Bday before I head to work! I will attach a link to some photos for you all to go view...they are too cute! and I can finally get her hair into a cute little pony tail! and I love it! lately she has been pulling all of her bows and flowers out of her hair so I thought ponytails at least are a bit more challenging! Well have a great day, and I will write more soon....oh yeah....and Scott and I booked our flight AND hotel for FT. Myers Beach, Florida for the beginning of March! I cannot wait! 5 days of no kids! what will we do?!?! it will be so great! ~The Morgans
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2049359&id=215700081&l=aac12ab95d

No comments: