Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finally some new pictures!

Good Afternoon Everyone, hope you are all having a fabulous sunday! I sure am! My daddy was home all day today....he used to always work on sundays! But now he has finally got every other weekend off and so today we went to church and then to brunch and then we came home and played and watched football and baseball! I am talking more and more each and everyday, my favorite things to say are stop sign, purple, flower, blue block, big boy and "uh" ....I try to say so much more but mommy and daddy cannot understand quite what i am saying! Mommy is getting bigger and bigger....whew! just kidding, but she is getting bigger because she has a sister in her tummy! I cannot wait to be a big brother! Well, mommy is going to go take me for a walk so enjoy all the pictures and i hope to see you all soon, Henry scott morgan!























No comments: