Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We have been staying Busy!

hey everyone,

hope you are all having a nice week. we are doing well here, last week was a very sad and busy week. my great grandma albers passed away, but I am sure she is having a great time with my great grandpa albers! So we had her wake and funeral last week so I got to see lots of relatives which was always fun because I have lots of waves and smiles! Then on saturday we went to Bluff Valley Campground to see the Morgan side of the family for a day of fun! Mommy and daddy went tubing for a little bit and then we played games outside and ate some good supper! This afternoon mommy is taking me to see Gavin and Madison. I am starting to say more and more words now, and this morning I was really trying to say Gavin and grandma and grandpa...they are too cute when they come out of my mouth! I can also say Dog, Meow for cat, Moo for Cow ! They are my newest words! Well, I better get going, we got things to do people to see and food to eat! Love ya, Henry Oh yeah, and mommy is almost 15 weeks pregnant too! so exciting she can feel the baby swimming around all the time now we just cannot wait to find out if it is is a brother or a sister! only a few more weeks to wait! yippee!!

No comments: