Monday, January 21, 2008

My Weekend






Good Morning & Happy MLK Day!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend, I did because Mommy and Daddy were home with me on Saturday and Mommy was home on Sunday...and I got to see Grandma Albers, Grandma and Grandpa Morgan, Great-Grandpa McNamara, Carmen, Donna, Bonnie, Randy, Ethan and Amy! What a Weekend! On Saturday Mommy and I went shopping in Red Wing with Aunt Amy and Ethan, Momma bought me lots of stuff! And she bought a tent so we can go camping this summer! I cannot wait until it is nice outside again, instead of being sooo cold! Then yesterday Mommy and I went to church and then Grandma Albers watched me after church so Mommy could have some time alone without me...why??? I dont know...Mommy is so silly! Then Mommy and I took a nice long nap on Sunday afternoon....I love napping with Mommy! When Daddy got home last night we went to Rochester to see my great grandpa because he is in the hospital, I was really happy that I got to see him though! He looked pretty good last night, so hopefully he gets to go home soon! After we got home I thought I would stay up and play instead of going to bed at 630 like i normally do....good thing I did, because Aunt Bonnie came over with that Randy guy....he wont ever hold me it makes me sooo sad. But I played until about 930 or 1000, then finally mommy got me to sleep! Well, that was my weekend! Hope you all had a good weekend and stay inside! I will attach a few pictures that Mommy took of me yesterday....in our little photo shoot and a video that will definetely make you laugh! See ya, Love henry

No comments: